Edgy thoughts

Friday, August 26, 2005

About me

Hi,

This is Prashant. I am working towards Ph.D. in Industrial Engg. at UT-Arlington. Being heavily left-brained, I am fascinated by the power of human thinking. This blog is a modest attempt on my part to share a tiny part of my ever-imaginative mind (gosh!! that sounds preposterous). I would like to develop blogging as a hobby to channelize those random thoughts of mine that pose major distractions (sometimes pleasant ones, but mostly unwarranted and iffy ones) in my life. Blogging is a good way to mitigate crazy inveterate chatterboxes by diverting them to cyberspace instead of living space. I conveniently assume myself out of this category, however my inner circle of friends think otherwise. I hope those of you who happen to browse through these blogs would prove them wrong for their crazy ideas about me.

Having broken the ice, I will be back soon with an interesting read for u guys.

Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home